Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Gifts from Stuart Reid

I really do appreciate you, dear subscriber, and so I like to mix in a healthy amount of freebies with the paid-for and resale offers I send. So, with that in mind, here's a mixed bag of downloads you can have at no cost:

1. Niche Predictions for 2006
Niches you can look at this year.

2. SEO Predictions for 2006
What will happen in the Search Engines this year?

3. Cursor Ad Generator
Makes "Float In Ads" that attach to your pointer. I've added all these to the Members Site. If you want to thank me, read the note below about linking!
Login at: www.memberssite.net
Create an account at: www.memberssite.net/cgi-bin/locked.cgi

If you have any problems logging in/creating an account you can use the temporary username and password of "guest account" and "account". I've had a few people ask about recommending their visitors to the site and linking to Netpreneur Now. I, of course, would appreciate any traffic your kind souls could send me!

Please just send visitors to www.instantmarketinglibrary.com - that way they get a cool pack of 70+eBooks, you get a great resource to offer, and I get a subscriber.

No comments: